The Child & Dependent Care Expenses Tax Credit

It’s tax time again and if you have a child (12 years or younger) that is enrolled in daycare, childcare, preschool or afterschool care so that you can work or search for employment, you may be eligible for a tax credit under The Child & Dependent Care Expenses Tax Credit.

The IRS requires that you meet the following requirements to be eligible for this tax credit;

 If you meet the above requirements, complete the IRS form 2441. This form must be attached to your 1040, 1040A or 1040NR.

For more information, go to

Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.


No comments yet.

Leave a comment